Tonight as the wind blustered around outside, I put in another good chunk of time working on moving all my old website content into TypePad. There are now about 5 months of old Blogger posts to move in, assign titles and catagories to, and test links.
Then the entire history of the blog proper will be in one content management system. However there’s also some side content that needs to be added. Some I’ve worked in already, but not by any means all. On the bright side, thanks to the new Files tab in TypePad I was able to very quickly confirm that I did already do the first cut on moving my old thesis pages in. This has been such a long, intermittant project I couldn’t remember if I still had that chore ahead of me.
Getting all the migration done won’t mean every post has had a title and category assigned, but at least I’ll have it in one searchable, easy-to-backup location with a familiar and friendly interface for all my editing.