My biggest present this year was this spread for our holiday nibbling. (It remains to be determined whethere this was a present for my family or myself…)
This does not show the delicious Cute Little Goat Balls From France (so labeled on the package from Rainbow even!) which we ate up yesterday or the other few cheeses still waiting in the cooler.
- Trader Joe's dried pitted tart Montmorency cherries (take one of these, dab some goat cheese on it and put a hazelnut on top – a mouthful of heaven!
- Horsefeathers dip – horseradish, cheddar and sour cream (my dad's contribution to the board, and very tasty too!)
- Valbrie brie
- St. Agur blue
- flatbreads and crackers
- Bravo Farms sage cheddar
- Bravo Farms chipotle cheddar
- Irish Cahill Porter
- Ossau-Iraty sheep milk cheese
- Welsh Red Dragon (ale flavors with whole mustard seeds)
- 1 year aged Dutch Gouda
(Also not pictured here is the Affinois pepper brie, making a reappearance for the late evening snacking)
[When I originally posted this on Flickr, Kristin Garrity said, "That looks reeeeaaaally good. Merry Christmas to you and your family (and your cheese hoard .. I mean, board)!!"]