Sometime last month we had another amazing cheese plate at Jardiniere. This time it included the following:
– Bent River, cow, from Alemar in Mankato, Minnesota
– Etude, goat, from Andante in Petaluma, California
– Calvander, raw cow, from Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
– Hudson Red, washed raw cow, from Twin Maple in Ghant, New York
– Shaker's Blue, raw sheep blue, from Old Chatham in Old Chatham, New York
Their selection has been wonderful in 2012 for showcasing great U.S. dairies. Well worth a visit for a cocktail and cheese plate at the bar.