If you read your mail in Netscape Communicator and you have a lot of messages, like, oh say, 6691 unread monkeyjunkies postings, and something bad happens and you can’t seem to look at that folder because the browser crashes when it tries to load the summary file, go into the message center and compress the folder. It might save your little monkey butt.
DAMN Televents! What now?
[Maybe this was job related? Summer job I thought I had & then they changed their minds?]
I must remember to tell [guy of the moment] of the inadvisability of putting his address on the back of a note reading: “[guy of the moment], is your friend’s drug deal still on? – Julia”.
That worries a bit, although [former boyfriend]’s more of a druggie than I thought. Oh well.
Why do we I always often have to write abut typical issues? I don't always feel like doing it, but actually I do get into it once I start.
[in my school notebook]
2. Pronoun Agreement
We must remember to keep one's composure.
3. tense shift
4. its v.s. it's
5. their v.s. they're v.s. there
6. lie v.s. lay
7. dangling or misplaced modifiers
8. are v.s. our
9. could of
a) ; b) . c) coord. conjunt.
11. to, too, two
"It was just to much when too of them entered at the same time."
12. underline titles of books and long plays. titles of poems + short stories are surrounded by quote marks. underline movie titles?
13. No Fragments!!!
14. sub/verb ageement
"verbs has to agree w/ their subjects"
15. Proof read carefully to see if you any words out. [ 😀 ]
17. Split infinitives
19. Introductory Participial Phrases
1) followed by a comma
2) never more than 2 in a row (consecutive sentences)
20. "depressing thinking about them getting old" … gerunds ("getting") are verbal nouns and thus are introduced in this case by possessive pronouns.
[boy o’ the moment] is planning to make a still. I will make myself stop thinking about him.
Poor Deanna. Eric went to L.A. and it seems like he might be away for a long time. I still envy her.
I dislike David M. now. (I also found a new D&D store in Concord [I think this might have been The Multiversal Trading Company, the store of David Hargrave, author of the Arduin Grimoires]).
Bianca is getting to be a real bother.