1. I'll talk to him about what his needs are and see if we can find a way to meet both of our needs.
2. I can stay the whole year, relax and have fun. [Instead of trying to finish high school early]
3. I can get my easy homework done at school leaving time at home for anatomy.
4. My paper for American Problems is now due Monday.
5. I can go to bed earlier or just live with being tired.
6. I will see him this weekend.
7. I don't need to.
8. I don't have to decide until next month.
9. I can pick fleas in my spare time.
10. I can get it done at school.
11. I can call him.
12. I can wait until Saturday.
13. I don't "have to" do anything.
14. I can relax, slow down and enjoy life more.
15. I can stop buying candy.
16. I can change that.
17. I can pay it.
18. He doesn't have to spend a lot of money on me, I just need some of his attention.
19. My hair is still pretty.
20. I can wait 'til I get home.
21. I still have to ask my parents and talk to [current boyfriend] about it.
1. [Current boyfriend] doesn't call or write enough.
2. I need a 1/2 a unit of U.S. History. [Oh, just realized that I must at this point be in public school not the private school writing classes I've been picturing as I transcribe this old spiral notebook.]
3. Anatomy isn't easy.
4. My paper for American Problems is due friday.
5. I'm tired.
6. I miss [current boyfriend].
7. I don't know what I want to do with my life.
8. I don't know whether or not to stay the whole year here at Alhambra or not.
9. Our dogs have fleas.
10. I have homework.
11. I need to talk to [current boyfriend].
12. I need to hug [current boyfriend].
13. I "have to" do work.
14. I haven't been having enough fun.
15. I haven't got a steady source of money other than allowance and babysitting.
16. I am getting greedy about money.
17. I am going to have a big phone bill.
18. [Current boyfriend] won't (at least not from calls to Martinez)
19. I have split ends.
20. I need to take a shower, I feel grubby.
21. I want to go to the movies and the party on Halloween, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to do both or if my parents will let me go to the party.
I feel better today. I’m crazy, so it doesn’t matter if I die.
[boy o’ the moment] is still a fox.
You’re smart when you only believe half of what you read and you’re brilliant if you know which half!
D.O.A. [I think that was a song I recorded off the Dr. Demento show] has made me fill [sic] like I’m going to die. I am scared. I need someone.